Cancellations & Refunds
Should you wish to cancel or amend your order, you must contact OSPREY DC. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In accordance to the Consumer Protection Regulation 2000, you have the statutory right to return any product purchased, within 14 working days after delivery.
Should you wish to return a non-faulty product, you as the consumer will be responsible for the cost. You must contact us to arrange return; should you want us to collect the product, this will be charged at our normal delivery rate.
- In order to return a product, please contact our Customer Care team within 14 working days of delivery. You will then be entitled to a refund or exchange. Refunds will be paid within 30 days of your notice of cancellation/after inspection of the product, to the same card as payment was taken.
- On return of the product, our delivery team will inspect the product to ensure it is unused and in the same condition you received it in.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have the right to take compensation from you.
- You must keep your delivery note and/or receipt, as proof of purchase.
- In the unlikely event that your product is faulty, our Customer Care team will arrange for your product to be replaced or repaired free of charge. In order to do this, repairs may need to be carried out at the delivery address or we will organise collection of the product.
- If the repair or replacement of a faulty product is not possible, you will be provided with a refund of the amount paid for the product, to the card of which payment was taken from, within 30 days of the day we receive the faulty product back.
- Should you move any products from us, from the delivery address to any other address, we will only collect the product from you if it is located within mainland England & Wales.
- Should you move the product outside mainland England & Wales, it is your responsibility to arrange for it to be returned to us.
- We will not be liable for damages caused by you when moving or transporting products.
- Nothing in this section of Cancellations & Returns, affects your statutory rights.
Osprey DC - Registered in England & Wales (Company No. 03119463)
41 Central Way,
Cheltenham Trade Park,
©Copyright OspreyDeepclean 2014