Terms & Conditions
We offer a 7 day money back guarantee on all our equipment. Should you not be satisfied with your purchase you can return the goods to us but please note that they must be unused, undamaged and returned in the original packaging and with a copy of the original invoice.
How do I Return an item?
Where do I Return my item/s?
The correct returns address will be provided for you once your Return Request has been processed.
Costs of Returns and who's responsibility is it?
Should a customer wish to return an item to us, that is no longer required - the cost of the return is the responsibility of the buyer. It is essential that any items returned are sent on a trackable service that requires a signature. OspreyDeepclean will not be responsible for items where a Proof of Delivery can not be provided by the customer.
If you need to return an item because it's defective - we won't charge you for the return/collection.
A rejection of delivery will also be at the customers cost - any cancellation of orders should be prior to dispatch, which will avoid these fees.
Please allow up to 5 working days for us to inspect any returned items for any defects. Once it has been confirmed that the item is in perfect condition and in undamaged original packaging, your order is updated immediately and a refund will be processed. Once a refund is actioned, we advise it may take 5-10 working days to show in your account.
If your return request(s) fall within any of the following categories, a refund may not be offered and you may only be eligible for a partial refund:
- Any item not in its original condition
- Any item damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that has been requested to be returned more than 14 days after delivery (under CCR 2014) or 30 days after delivery (under CRA 2015).
All orders conducted via the OspreyDeepclean Website are the responsibility of OspreyDeepclean Ltd & must be paid for prior to order acceptance and goods being dispatched.
We only accept ONLINE payments made through our secure checkout facility.
We use the highly secure third party payment gateway provider Shopify to accept credit and debit card payments on our behalf. All payments are conducted in secure pages, where any credit / debit card information you supply is encrypted using industry standard techniques to ensure the safety of this information.
OFFLINE Payment Methods
We accept most major credit and debit cards.
If you prefer we can provide a Pro-forma invoice on receipt of order. Cheques should be made payable to OspreyDeepclean Ltd and posted to OspreyDeepclean Ltd, Unit 3, Cheltenham Trade Park, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 8LZ. Goods will be dispatched as soon as the funds have cleared.
We can provide credit facilities to Local Authorities and Charities who are able to provide an official purchase order number. If you would like to set an account for regular ordering please get in touch with us and we will forward an account application form for completion and return to us for processing. Once approved we will contact you and let you know credit limit available.
International orders and payments
For international orders and payments please contact us with your request, so that we can provide a pro-forma invoice with specific payment details.
What are our delivery costs?
- Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £150.00 (2-4 Days) (Mainland UK)
- £15 Standard Delivery on all orders under £150.00 (2-4 Days) (Mainland UK)
- Next Day Delivery is available for an additional £15.00 (Mainland UK) *
- Offshore Delivery (Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Mann) – please contact us for more information.
- Saturday deliveries are available – please contact us for a quote
* We cannot guarantee the delivery will be made the next day, we can only ensure the goods are booked on a next day delivery service, and leaving our warehouse on the same day of order.